Traveling Luck for Kozomor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kozomor?What's around Kozomor?
Wikipedia near Kozomor
Where to stay near Kozomor
The timezone in Kozomor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4703°, Longitude. 19.7581° , Elevation. 1286m
Satellite map around Kozomor
Loading map of Kozomor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kozomor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Oštrik )) (0.8km)
- Prisoje (1.1km)
- Mokrič (1.8km)
- Sokolova (2.4km)
- (( Dražan )) (2.6km)
- Kulina (2.7km)
- Tikva (3.3km)
- Vraneša (4.1km)
- Mangura (4.2km)
- Cikiljevina (4.3km)
- Svijetnjak (4.4km)
- Bakalovina (4.7km)
- Gornje Selo (4.8km)
- Ninčići (4.9km)
- Podkraj (5km)
- Nova Varoš (5.2km)
- Vraneša (5.5km)
- Crkvina (5.6km)
- Gobate (5.9km)
- (( Međugorje )) (5.9km)
- Vranjak (5.9km)
- Ciganska Mahala (6km)
Accommodation around Kozomor
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (0.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (3.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (2.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (5.2km)
Airports close to Kozomor
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (171.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (182.9km)