Traveling Luck for Veliko Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliko Polje?What's around Veliko Polje?
Wikipedia near Veliko Polje
Where to stay near Veliko Polje
The timezone in Veliko Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.4961°, Longitude. 19.7350°
Satellite map around Veliko Polje
Loading map of Veliko Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliko Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mangura (0.2km)
- Podkraj (1.6km)
- Ćirkovići (2.9km)
- Ravnava (3.1km)
- Mokrič (3.2km)
- Gordići (3.2km)
- Bakalovina (3.5km)
- Sokolova (3.6km)
- Čolovino (3.8km)
- Mališići (4km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.2km)
- Prisoje (4.4km)
- Dragaši (4.5km)
- Dragaški Krš (4.5km)
- Gobate (4.6km)
- Zapolje (4.6km)
- (( Oštrik )) (4.7km)
- Cikiljevina (4.8km)
- Kulina (4.9km)
- Prisoje (5.2km)
- Rebelj (5.4km)
- Glavonjići (5.4km)
- Mutandžići (5.4km)
- Crkvina (5.5km)
- Bogdanovići (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Veliko Polje
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (0.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (3.3km)
Airports close to Veliko Polje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (156.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (173.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (180.3km)