Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4525°, Longitude. 19.7808°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svijetnjak (1.4km)
- Gornje Selo (1.7km)
- Prisoje (2.1km)
- Tikva (2.6km)
- (( Oštrik )) (2.7km)
- Nova Varoš (3.1km)
- Vukovina (3.2km)
- Ciganska Mahala (3.7km)
- Brdo (4.1km)
- Kulina (4.4km)
- Vraneša (4.5km)
- Mokrič (4.7km)
- Branoševac (4.9km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.9km)
- Grablje (5km)
- Sokolova (5.1km)
- Vranjak (5.3km)
- Cikiljevina (5.8km)
- Ninčići (6.2km)
Accommodation around Gradina
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (6.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (3.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (2.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (0.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Zmijnjak (6.2km)
Airports close to Gradina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (152.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (171.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.6km)