Traveling Luck for Svijetnjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Svijetnjak?What's around Svijetnjak?
Wikipedia near Svijetnjak
Where to stay near Svijetnjak
The timezone in Svijetnjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.4417°, Longitude. 19.7817°
Satellite map around Svijetnjak
Loading map of Svijetnjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svijetnjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svijetnjak (0km)
- Gornje Selo (0.7km)
- Vukovina (2.9km)
- Prisoje (3.2km)
- (( Oštrik )) (3.7km)
- Nova Varoš (3.8km)
- Tikva (3.9km)
- Grablje (4km)
- Brdo (4.2km)
- Ciganska Mahala (4.2km)
- Vranjak (4.6km)
- Kulina (5km)
- Branoševac (5.3km)
- Zagaj (5.5km)
- (( Dražan )) (5.6km)
- Mokrič (5.6km)
- Vraneša (5.9km)
- Sokolova (5.9km)
Accommodation around Svijetnjak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (6.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (2.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Zmijnjak (5.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (3.4km)
Airports close to Svijetnjak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (185.9km)