Traveling Luck for Debeli Brijeg, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Debeli Brijeg?What's around Debeli Brijeg?
Wikipedia near Debeli Brijeg
Where to stay near Debeli Brijeg
The timezone in Debeli Brijeg is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.4450°, Longitude. 19.4292°
Satellite map around Debeli Brijeg
Loading map of Debeli Brijeg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Debeli Brijeg, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrelo (1.4km)
- Klupci (2km)
- Papići (2.1km)
- Bukovik (3km)
- Dubrave (3.2km)
- Baćine (3.3km)
- Bare (3.3km)
- Donje Selo (3.4km)
- Kom (3.6km)
- Srbljanovići (3.9km)
- Bare (4km)
- Zalužnica (4.3km)
- Krnjača (4.4km)
- Kaluđerovići (4.5km)
- Mosurovina (4.7km)
- Zagvožđe (5.1km)
- Busara (5.1km)
- Kula (5.1km)
- Ljubojevina (5.3km)
- Podožalj (5.5km)
- Bulići (5.5km)
- Zamišalj (5.5km)
- Pećina (5.6km)
- Ograde (5.8km)
- Lisine (6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Debeli Brijeg (0km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (1.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (5.8km)
Airports close to Debeli Brijeg
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (115.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (161.2km)