Traveling Luck for Borovniče, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Borovnice?What's around Borovnice?
Wikipedia near Borovnice
Where to stay near Borovniče
The timezone in Borovnice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4342°, Longitude. 19.7958°
Satellite map around Borovniče
Loading map of Borovniče and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borovniče, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Selo (1.1km)
- Svijetnjak (1.7km)
- Vukovina (1.8km)
- Brdo (3.4km)
- Nova Varoš (3.8km)
- Ciganska Mahala (3.9km)
- Grablje (4.8km)
- Tikva (4.8km)
- Prisoje (4.8km)
- Branoševac (4.8km)
- (( Oštrik )) (5.3km)
- Zagaj (5.5km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (5.6km)
- Vranjak (5.7km)
- Podkonik (6km)
- Bakalovina (6.6km)
- Kulina (6.6km)
Accommodation around Borovniče
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (6.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (5.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (3.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (5.6km)
Airports close to Borovniče
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (150.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (186.5km)