Traveling Luck for Gola Brda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gola Brda?What's around Gola Brda?
Wikipedia near Gola Brda
Where to stay near Gola Brda
The timezone in Gola Brda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4294°, Longitude. 19.4522°
Satellite map around Gola Brda
Loading map of Gola Brda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gola Brda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljubojevina (2.9km)
- Ograde (3.5km)
- Gornje Babine (3.5km)
- Mrkića Ograda (3.7km)
- Mosurovina (3.7km)
- Papići (3.7km)
- Vrelo (3.8km)
- Srbljanovići (4.5km)
- Zamišalj (4.5km)
- Bare (4.5km)
- Krnjača (4.7km)
- Klupci (4.9km)
- Bukovik (4.9km)
- Kom (5.1km)
- Žarvine (5.3km)
- Ramovina (5.3km)
- Bare (5.4km)
- Ivanov Do (5.5km)
- (( Gradina )) (5.6km)
- Dubrave (5.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (5.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (3.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (2.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (2.2km)
Airports close to Gola Brda
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (118.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (151.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (161.3km)