Traveling Luck for (( Dragovica )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Dragovica ))?What's around (( Dragovica ))?
Wikipedia near (( Dragovica ))
Where to stay near (( Dragovica ))
The timezone in (( Dragovica )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.4356°, Longitude. 19.4650°
Satellite map around (( Dragovica ))
Loading map of (( Dragovica )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Dragovica )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljubojevina (1.7km)
- Mosurovina (2.3km)
- Gornje Babine (3km)
- Papići (3.5km)
- Srbljanovići (3.6km)
- Mrkića Ograda (4km)
- (( Gradina )) (4.2km)
- Ograde (4.6km)
- Vrelo (4.8km)
- Prisoje (5.1km)
- Bare (5.2km)
- Bare (5.3km)
- Ramovina (5.5km)
- Klupci (5.7km)
- Žarvine (5.7km)
- Grbovići (5.8km)
- Zamišalj (5.9km)
- Bukovik (6.1km)
- Krnjača (6.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (1.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (2.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (1.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šatorača (5.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (2.3km)
Airports close to (( Dragovica ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (119km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (162.7km)