Traveling Luck for Runjeva Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Runjeva Glava?What's around Runjeva Glava?
Wikipedia near Runjeva Glava
Where to stay near Runjeva Glava
The timezone in Runjeva Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4122°, Longitude. 19.7917° , Elevation. 1414m
Satellite map around Runjeva Glava
Loading map of Runjeva Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Runjeva Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.7km)
- Podkonik (3.1km)
- Zagaj (3.7km)
- Bakalovina (3.7km)
- Gornje Selo (3.8km)
- Svijetnjak (4km)
- Grablje (4.3km)
- Vukovina (4.3km)
- Turska Mala (4.8km)
- Rupčine (4.9km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (5.1km)
- Vranjak (5.6km)
- Brdo (5.8km)
- Pravoševo (5.8km)
- Donja Kosatica (6km)
- Biskupići (6.1km)
- Nova Varoš (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Runjeva Glava
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (2.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (5.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ljeljenak (4.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (6.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (4.4km)
Airports close to Runjeva Glava
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (167.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (184.5km)