Traveling Luck for Velika Krševa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Krseva?What's around Velika Krseva?
Wikipedia near Velika Krseva
Where to stay near Velika Krševa
The timezone in Velika Krseva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4097°, Longitude. 19.7903° , Elevation. 1623m
Satellite map around Velika Krševa
Loading map of Velika Krševa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Krševa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.4km)
- Podkonik (2.7km)
- Bakalovina (3.4km)
- Zagaj (3.5km)
- Gornje Selo (4.1km)
- Svijetnjak (4.3km)
- Grablje (4.3km)
- Turska Mala (4.5km)
- Rupčine (4.6km)
- Vukovina (4.7km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4.8km)
- Pravoševo (5.5km)
- Vranjak (5.6km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.7km)
- Biskupići (5.8km)
- Brdo (6.2km)
- Ljubići (6.4km)
- Dobroila (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Velika Krševa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (6.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (2.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (6.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ljeljenak (4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (5.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (6.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Šaša (4.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (4.5km)
Airports close to Velika Krševa
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (167.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (184.2km)