Traveling Luck for Krnjin, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krnjin?What's around Krnjin?
Wikipedia near Krnjin
Where to stay near Krnjin
The timezone in Krnjin is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.3992°, Longitude. 19.4597° , Elevation. 1298m
Satellite map around Krnjin
Loading map of Krnjin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krnjin, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bare (0.6km)
- Ograde (1.3km)
- Mrkića Ograda (1.5km)
- Žarvine (1.5km)
- Ramovina (2.2km)
- Ivanov Do (3.2km)
- Zamišalj (3.6km)
- Gornje Babine (3.7km)
- Kamensko (3.7km)
- Ljeljenica (3.9km)
- Poljana (3.9km)
- Pleskići (4.3km)
- Bojovina (4.9km)
- Stajište (4.9km)
- Ljubojevina (5.1km)
- Krnjača (5.4km)
- Slatina (5.5km)
- Liješće (5.7km)
- Spajići (5.7km)
- Javorje (5.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Krnjin
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (0.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (4.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (1.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gredina (4.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (4.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šatorača (5.6km)
Airports close to Krnjin
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (155km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (159km)