Traveling Luck for (( Pećina )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Pecina ))?What's around (( Pecina ))?
Wikipedia near (( Pecina ))
Where to stay near (( Pećina ))
The timezone in (( Pecina )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:07 and Sunset at 19:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3972°, Longitude. 19.4544°
Satellite map around (( Pećina ))
Loading map of (( Pećina )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Pećina )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bare (0.4km)
- Ograde (1km)
- Žarvine (1.9km)
- Mrkića Ograda (2.1km)
- Ivanov Do (2.6km)
- Ramovina (2.7km)
- Kamensko (3.1km)
- Zamišalj (3.2km)
- Poljana (3.4km)
- Ljeljenica (3.7km)
- Gornje Babine (4.2km)
- Stajište (4.4km)
- Bojovina (4.4km)
- Pleskići (4.7km)
- Krnjača (5.1km)
- Slatina (5.1km)
- Liješće (5.2km)
- Javorje (5.2km)
- Ljubojevina (5.5km)
- Bukovik (5.5km)
- Lokvice (5.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around (( Pećina ))
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (0km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (4.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (0.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gredina (4.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (5.2km)
Airports close to (( Pećina ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (158.5km)