Traveling Luck for Turska Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Turska Mala?What's around Turska Mala?
Wikipedia near Turska Mala
Where to stay near Turska Mala
The timezone in Turska Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:52. It's light
Latitude. 43.3850°, Longitude. 19.7578°
Satellite map around Turska Mala
Loading map of Turska Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turska Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Turska Mala (0km)
- Donja Kosatica (1.9km)
- Rupčine (2.4km)
- Zagaj (2.6km)
- Ljubići (2.6km)
- Podkonik (2.7km)
- Bavane (3.1km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (3.3km)
- Bakalovina (3.4km)
- Biskupići (3.5km)
- Dobroila (3.8km)
- Bivolice (4.3km)
- Pravoševo (4.3km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4.5km)
- Grablje (5km)
- Liješća (5.2km)
- Bivolice (5.3km)
- Dubovica (5.6km)
- Bećirovići (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Turska Mala
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (4.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (4.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (4.1km)
Airports close to Turska Mala
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (163km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (179.8km)