Traveling Luck for Alin Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Alin Brdo?What's around Alin Brdo?
Wikipedia near Alin Brdo
Where to stay near Alin Brdo
The timezone in Alin Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3828°, Longitude. 19.7669°
Satellite map around Alin Brdo
Loading map of Alin Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Alin Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Turska Mala (0.9km)
- Rupčine (1.5km)
- Podkonik (1.9km)
- Bakalovina (2.5km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.6km)
- Biskupići (2.7km)
- Donja Kosatica (2.8km)
- Zagaj (3.1km)
- Dobroila (3.1km)
- Pravoševo (3.4km)
- Ljubići (3.5km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (3.6km)
- Bavane (4km)
- Liješća (4.4km)
- Bivolice (4.6km)
- Grablje (5.5km)
- Bivolice (5.6km)
- Bećirovići (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Alin Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (3.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (5.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (4.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (5.7km)
Airports close to Alin Brdo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (163.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (180.3km)