Traveling Luck for Bigalj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bigalj?What's around Bigalj?
Wikipedia near Bigalj
Where to stay near Bigalj
The timezone in Bigalj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.3686°, Longitude. 19.7842° , Elevation. 1421m
Satellite map around Bigalj
Loading map of Bigalj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bigalj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Biskupići (0.4km)
- Rupčine (1km)
- Dobroila (1.1km)
- Pravoševo (1.2km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (1.9km)
- Liješća (1.9km)
- Bakalovina (2.2km)
- Podkonik (2.7km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (3.1km)
- Turska Mala (3.3km)
- Muškovina (4.4km)
- Bećirovići (4.8km)
- Bivolice (5km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.1km)
- Zagaj (5.5km)
- Bivolice (5.6km)
- Ljubići (5.7km)
- Bećirovići (5.8km)
- Bavane (5.9km)
- Dvorište (6.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bigalj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (1.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (5.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (3.7km)
Airports close to Bigalj
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (180.6km)