Traveling Luck for Točurnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tocurnica?What's around Tocurnica?
Wikipedia near Tocurnica
Where to stay near Točurnica
The timezone in Tocurnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 16:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3853°, Longitude. 19.7761°
Satellite map around Točurnica
Loading map of Točurnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Točurnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podkonik (1km)
- Rupčine (1.3km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (1.6km)
- Bakalovina (1.7km)
- Turska Mala (1.8km)
- Biskupići (2.6km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.9km)
- Pravoševo (3km)
- Dobroila (3.2km)
- Zagaj (3.3km)
- Donja Kosatica (3.6km)
- Liješća (4.2km)
- Ljubići (4.4km)
- Bavane (4.9km)
- Bivolice (5.4km)
- Grablje (5.5km)
- Muškovina (6.1km)
- Bećirovići (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Točurnica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (3.5km)
- Brajski Bunar (4.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (5.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (6.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (5.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (5.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (5.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (6.2km)
Airports close to Točurnica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (144km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (164.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (181.2km)