Traveling Luck for Duboki Dol, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Duboki Dol?What's around Duboki Dol?
Wikipedia near Duboki Dol
Where to stay near Duboki Dol
The timezone in Duboki Dol is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3664°, Longitude. 19.7631°
Satellite map around Duboki Dol
Loading map of Duboki Dol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Duboki Dol, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dobroila (1.8km)
- Biskupići (1.9km)
- Rupčine (2km)
- Turska Mala (2.5km)
- Bivolice (3km)
- Pravoševo (3.2km)
- Bećirovići (3.4km)
- Liješća (3.4km)
- Podkonik (3.7km)
- Bakalovina (3.7km)
- Bivolice (3.7km)
- Donja Kosatica (3.7km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (3.9km)
- Bavane (4.1km)
- Ljubići (4.1km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4.2km)
- Bećirovići (4.3km)
- Dvorište (4.5km)
- Zagaj (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Duboki Dol
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (5.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (0km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (3.8km)
Airports close to Duboki Dol
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (178.8km)