Traveling Luck for Belasica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Belasica?What's around Belasica?
Wikipedia near Belasica
Where to stay near Belasica
The timezone in Belasica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3392°, Longitude. 19.7611°
Satellite map around Belasica
Loading map of Belasica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belasica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bećirovići (1.2km)
- Bećirovići (2.2km)
- Divljaci (2.7km)
- Bivolice (2.9km)
- Gvozd (3.2km)
- Dvorište (3.3km)
- Dobroila (3.4km)
- Bivolice (3.4km)
- Milošev Do (4km)
- Biskupići (4.1km)
- Liješća (4.1km)
- Bare (4.5km)
- Pravoševo (5km)
- Sopotnica (5.1km)
- Rupčine (5.1km)
- Rašće (5.4km)
- Brančići (5.5km)
- (( Podstene )) (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Belasica
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Šćepanica (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rame (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (0.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (4.4km)
Airports close to Belasica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (158.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (176.6km)