Traveling Luck for Žarvine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zarvine?What's around Zarvine?
Wikipedia near Zarvine
Where to stay near Žarvine
The timezone in Zarvine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3922°, Longitude. 19.4728°
Satellite map around Žarvine
Loading map of Žarvine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Žarvine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Žarvine (0km)
- Ramovina (1km)
- Bare (1.5km)
- Mrkića Ograda (1.7km)
- Ograde (2.8km)
- Pleskići (2.9km)
- Ljeljenica (3.2km)
- Gornje Babine (3.8km)
- Spajići (4.3km)
- Ivanov Do (4.3km)
- Poljana (4.3km)
- Kamensko (4.5km)
- Zamišalj (5km)
- Grbovići (5.1km)
- Slatina (5.1km)
- Bojovina (5.2km)
- Prevalija (5.3km)
- Stajište (5.5km)
- Ljubojevina (5.6km)
- Prljci (5.8km)
Accommodation around Žarvine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (1.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (4.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šatorača (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (5.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (1.8km)
- Gredina (3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (5.1km)
Airports close to Žarvine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (159.3km)