Traveling Luck for Brezovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brezovica?What's around Brezovica?
Wikipedia near Brezovica
Where to stay near Brezovica
The timezone in Brezovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:05 and Sunset at 19:13. It's light
Latitude. 43.3706°, Longitude. 19.4742°
Satellite map around Brezovica
Loading map of Brezovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brezovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljeljenica (1.4km)
- Žarvine (2.8km)
- Slatina (3.2km)
- Ramovina (3.4km)
- Mostište (3.4km)
- Bare (3.6km)
- Mijajlovica (3.8km)
- Pleskići (3.9km)
- Poljana (4km)
- Spajići (4.2km)
- Sažići (4.3km)
- Ranče (4.4km)
- Bojovina (4.4km)
- Mrkića Ograda (4.6km)
- Kamensko (4.7km)
- Dulanovina (4.9km)
- Ograde (4.9km)
- Jabuka (4.9km)
- Lokvice (4.9km)
- Ivanov Do (5.2km)
- Stajište (5.2km)
- Gradina (5.4km)
- Dolinice (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Brezovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (5.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (4.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (1.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (3.2km)
Airports close to Brezovica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (134.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (146.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (157.5km)