Traveling Luck for Bjeloševac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bjelosevac?What's around Bjelosevac?
Wikipedia near Bjelosevac
Where to stay near Bjeloševac
The timezone in Bjelosevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3542°, Longitude. 19.4733°
Satellite map around Bjeloševac
Loading map of Bjeloševac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bjeloševac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mijajlovica (1.7km)
- Mostište (1.9km)
- Ranče (2.3km)
- Ljeljenica (2.4km)
- Slatina (2.8km)
- Sažići (3.3km)
- Dolinice (3.9km)
- Dulanovina (4km)
- Jabuka (4.3km)
- Gradina (4.5km)
- Lokvice (4.7km)
- Gornji Junčevići (4.7km)
- Poljana (4.8km)
- Bojovina (4.8km)
- Miljevići (4.8km)
- (( Litice )) (4.9km)
- Vlaka (5km)
- Žarvine (5km)
- Šip (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bjeloševac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marića Čečar (4.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Javorov Do (5.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (4.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (1.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (5.1km)
Airports close to Bjeloševac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (132.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (144.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (156.1km)