Traveling Luck for Zabrđe, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zabrde?What's around Zabrde?
Wikipedia near Zabrde
Where to stay near Zabrđe
The timezone in Zabrde is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3367°, Longitude. 19.7244°
Satellite map around Zabrđe
Loading map of Zabrđe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zabrđe, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Zabrđe
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Lučice (4.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Šćepanica (3.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (3.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.4km)
Airports close to Zabrđe
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (173.5km)