Traveling Luck for Hidroelektrana Potpeć, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Hidroelektrana Potpec?What's around Hidroelektrana Potpec?
Wikipedia near Hidroelektrana Potpec
Where to stay near Hidroelektrana Potpeć
The timezone in Hidroelektrana Potpec is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5233°, Longitude. 19.5761°
Satellite map around Hidroelektrana Potpeć
Loading map of Hidroelektrana Potpeć and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hidroelektrana Potpeć, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kalafati (0.8km)
- Suvo Polje (1.4km)
- Potpeć (1.8km)
- Smrekovac (2.1km)
- Luke (2.2km)
- Košnice (2.3km)
- Poljanak (2.4km)
- Rakovići (2.5km)
- Zarkovina (2.9km)
- Orašje (3.2km)
- Cikote (3.6km)
- Zdravac (3.7km)
- Pribojska Banja (3.8km)
- (( Rudina )) (3.8km)
- Zgarete (3.9km)
- Druglići (4km)
- Kreševine (4km)
- Učljivica (4.1km)
- Velika Njiva (4.2km)
- Ušljivice (4.2km)
- Parlog (4.4km)
- Gračanica (4.7km)
- Pribojskecelice (4.8km)
- Ravna Livada (5km)
- Omar (5km)
- Ðuričići (5.1km)
Accommodation around Hidroelektrana Potpeć
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (3.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Aluge (3.8km)
- Rid (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (4.4km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (0km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (2.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (5.2km)
Airports close to Hidroelektrana Potpeć
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (156km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (168.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (178.3km)