Traveling Luck for Crvene Stene, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crvene Stene?What's around Crvene Stene?
Wikipedia near Crvene Stene
Where to stay near Crvene Stene
The timezone in Crvene Stene is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.3072°, Longitude. 19.7522°
Satellite map around Crvene Stene
Loading map of Crvene Stene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crvene Stene, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Crvene Stene
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ogrljača (2.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Šćepanica (1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rame (5.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (3.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (5.3km)
Airports close to Crvene Stene
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (133.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (173.5km)