Traveling Luck for Mali Jadovnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Jadovnik?What's around Mali Jadovnik?
Wikipedia near Mali Jadovnik
Where to stay near Mali Jadovnik
The timezone in Mali Jadovnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3036°, Longitude. 19.7694°
Satellite map around Mali Jadovnik
Loading map of Mali Jadovnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Jadovnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Mali Jadovnik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ogrljača (2.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crvene Stene (1.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Šćepanica (2.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (5.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Križevac (6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (4.1km)
Airports close to Mali Jadovnik
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (133.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.6km)