Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2786°, Longitude. 19.7344°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gradina
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Brodarevo (4.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (4.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (4.7km)
Airports close to Gradina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (129.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (150.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170km)