Traveling Luck for Vodice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vodice?What's around Vodice?
Wikipedia near Vodice
Where to stay near Vodice
The timezone in Vodice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2800°, Longitude. 19.7411°
Satellite map around Vodice
Loading map of Vodice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vodice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Čelina (1.3km)
- Venac (1.5km)
- Mali Brusovnik (1.6km)
- Gradac (2.3km)
- Veliki Brusovnik (2.6km)
- (( Čuker )) (2.9km)
- Valenica (3.1km)
- Šibovac-Šibut (3.3km)
- Konjska Glava (3.4km)
- Klik (3.6km)
- Kosa (3.8km)
- Mali Rastovac (3.9km)
- Mali Jadovnik (4.1km)
- Mačkovica (4.7km)
- (( Mrčkovsko Brdo )) (5.5km)
- Rudino Brdo (5.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Vodice
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Brodarevo (4.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (4.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Križevac (5.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (2.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (4.1km)
Airports close to Vodice
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (130km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (151.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.7km)