Traveling Luck for Kukovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kukovac?What's around Kukovac?
Wikipedia near Kukovac
Where to stay near Kukovac
The timezone in Kukovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:43. It's light
Latitude. 43.2753°, Longitude. 19.7583°
Satellite map around Kukovac
Loading map of Kukovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kukovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Venac (1.2km)
- Valenica (1.9km)
- Kosa (2.4km)
- Konjska Glava (2.4km)
- Čelina (3km)
- (( Čuker )) (3km)
- Mali Brusovnik (3.2km)
- Mali Jadovnik (3.9km)
- Klik (3.9km)
- (( Mrčkovsko Brdo )) (4km)
- Gradac (4.1km)
- Klik (4.1km)
- Veliki Brusovnik (4.1km)
- Kujeva Glava (4.3km)
- Šibovac-Šibut (5km)
- Mali Rastovac (5.1km)
- Rnjač (5.2km)
- Katunić (5.2km)
- Debelo Brdo (5.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Kukovac
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sopotnica (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Orlovska Glava (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zabrnjica (5.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Križevac (3.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (0.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (2.4km)
Airports close to Kukovac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (130km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (171.7km)