Traveling Luck for Donji Stranjani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donji Stranjani?What's around Donji Stranjani?
Wikipedia near Donji Stranjani
Where to stay near Donji Stranjani
The timezone in Donji Stranjani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2539°, Longitude. 19.7458°
Satellite map around Donji Stranjani
Loading map of Donji Stranjani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donji Stranjani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Stranjani (0km)
- Vrtovska (1.8km)
- Bječani (2km)
- Duga Luka (2.3km)
- Grobnice (2.8km)
- GornjiStranjani (3.1km)
- Vrlobaš (3.1km)
- Vodice (3.5km)
- Ravče Polje (4km)
- Zavinograđe (4.1km)
- Potkrš (4.4km)
- Podjasen (4.5km)
- Podkrš (4.7km)
- Koželj (4.7km)
- Mrčkovina (4.8km)
- Dvorište (4.9km)
- Potkula (4.9km)
- Brodarevo (5.1km)
- (( Zakut )) (5.1km)
- Zagradac (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Donji Stranjani
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Križevac (3.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (3.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Brodarevo (2.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (4.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vlasan (2.4km)
Airports close to Donji Stranjani
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (149.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.2km)