Traveling Luck for Kosa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kosa?What's around Kosa?
Wikipedia near Kosa
Where to stay near Kosa
The timezone in Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2583°, Longitude. 19.7678°
Satellite map around Kosa
Loading map of Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kosa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Kosa
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Brodarevo (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Orlovska Glava (2.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koželj (5.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vlasan (4.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Križevac (1.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (2.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (2.6km)
Airports close to Kosa
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (128.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (151km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (171.3km)