Traveling Luck for Vlasan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vlasan?What's around Vlasan?
Wikipedia near Vlasan
Where to stay near Vlasan
The timezone in Vlasan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.2653°, Longitude. 19.7261°
Satellite map around Vlasan
Loading map of Vlasan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vlasan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vodice (2.4km)
- Donji Stranjani (2.4km)
- Duga Luka (2.6km)
- Potkrš (3.2km)
- Vrlobaš (3.4km)
- Komaran (3.5km)
- Grobnice (3.6km)
- Podkrš (3.6km)
- Zavinograđe (3.9km)
- Bječani (3.9km)
- Vrtovska (4km)
- Ðurovo Brdo (4.1km)
- Bukovik (4.3km)
- Rakuša (4.3km)
- Miševići (4.4km)
- Ravče Polje (4.4km)
- Arnaut Polje (4.6km)
- Potkula (4.6km)
- (( Podstene )) (4.7km)
- Alavandići (4.9km)
- Kotline (4.9km)
- GornjiStranjani (4.9km)
- Planići (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vlasan
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Brodarevo (2.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Komaran (4.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kruševo (3.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Žuta Stijena (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Strmoglavac )) (3.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vlasan (0km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (4.1km)
Airports close to Vlasan
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (149km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.4km)