Traveling Luck for Klik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klik?What's around Klik?
Wikipedia near Klik
Where to stay near Klik
The timezone in Klik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:01 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.2536°, Longitude. 19.7303° , Elevation. 997m
Satellite map around Klik
Loading map of Klik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Duga Luka (1.2km)
- Donji Stranjani (1.5km)
- Vrlobaš (2.1km)
- Grobnice (2.1km)
- Bječani (2.4km)
- Vrtovska (2.6km)
- Zavinograđe (2.9km)
- Potkrš (2.9km)
- Ravče Polje (3.1km)
- Podkrš (3.2km)
- Vodice (3.6km)
- Potkula (3.6km)
- Ðurovo Brdo (3.7km)
- Dvorište (3.9km)
- Komaran (4km)
- Rakuša (4.1km)
- Podjasen (4.2km)
- (( Zakut )) (4.4km)
- Brodarevo (4.5km)
- (( Mrdace )) (4.5km)
- Arnaut Polje (4.6km)
- Miševići (4.6km)
- GornjiStranjani (4.6km)
- Zagradac (4.8km)
- Kotline (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Klik
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (4.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Komaran (4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Brodarevo (1.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Strmoglavac )) (4.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vlasan (1.6km)
Airports close to Klik
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (126.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167.9km)