Traveling Luck for Čelina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Celina?What's around Celina?
Wikipedia near Celina
Where to stay near Čelina
The timezone in Celina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:09 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.2867°, Longitude. 19.7314° , Elevation. 1215m
Satellite map around Čelina
Loading map of Čelina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čelina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Čelina
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Lučice (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Šilježe Brdo (4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (3.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gnjevine (4.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (5.3km)
Airports close to Čelina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (130.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (151.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.4km)