Traveling Luck for Veliki Brusovnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Brusovnik?What's around Veliki Brusovnik?
Wikipedia near Veliki Brusovnik
Where to stay near Veliki Brusovnik
The timezone in Veliki Brusovnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.2725°, Longitude. 19.7156°
Satellite map around Veliki Brusovnik
Loading map of Veliki Brusovnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Brusovnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vodice (2.6km)
- Komaran (2.8km)
- Potkrš (3.3km)
- Bukovik (3.5km)
- Duga Luka (3.6km)
- Podkrš (3.8km)
- Donji Stranjani (3.8km)
- Rudine (3.8km)
- Miševići (3.9km)
- Ðurovo Brdo (4.1km)
- Arnaut Polje (4.2km)
- (( Podstene )) (4.2km)
- Rakuša (4.3km)
- Vrlobaš (4.3km)
- Bjelaći (4.3km)
- Planići (4.4km)
- Alavandići (4.4km)
- Zavinograđe (4.4km)
- Kotline (4.6km)
- Grobnice (4.7km)
- Mahala (4.7km)
- Sopotnica (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Veliki Brusovnik
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Komaran (3.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Žuta Stijena (4.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vlasan (1.4km)
Airports close to Veliki Brusovnik
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (128.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (149.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.1km)