Traveling Luck for Barjaktarevići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Barjaktarevici?What's around Barjaktarevici?
Wikipedia near Barjaktarevici
Where to stay near Barjaktarevići
The timezone in Barjaktarevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7703°, Longitude. 19.7739°
Satellite map around Barjaktarevići
Loading map of Barjaktarevići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barjaktarevići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Barjaktarevići (0km)
- Mušvete (1km)
- Ćorovići (2km)
- Mačkat (2.9km)
- Kneževići (3.4km)
- Rajevći (3.8km)
- Mušvete (3.9km)
- Jevremovići (4.1km)
- Acimija (4.2km)
- Čumići (4.5km)
- Ševkovići (4.5km)
- Zarići (4.7km)
- Rosići (4.7km)
- Brezak (4.8km)
- Trifanovići (4.9km)
- Radišići (5km)
- Bela Zemlja (5km)
- Velanjci (5.2km)
- Mešnik (5.2km)
- Bacetići (5.5km)
- Prodica (5.6km)
- Obrenovići (5.6km)
- Bjeliš (5.8km)
- Dučevci (5.9km)
- Šinovik (5.9km)
- Čajetina (6km)
- Potoci (6.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Barjaktarevići
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (6.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (6.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (6.3km)
Airports close to Barjaktarevići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (194.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (198.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barjaktarevići
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (252.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.