Traveling Luck for Šilježe Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Siljeze Brdo?What's around Siljeze Brdo?
Wikipedia near Siljeze Brdo
Where to stay near Šilježe Brdo
The timezone in Siljeze Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:09 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2789°, Longitude. 19.6908°
Satellite map around Šilježe Brdo
Loading map of Šilježe Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šilježe Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rudine (1.8km)
- Bukovik (2.2km)
- Komaran (2.2km)
- Bjelaći (2.8km)
- Orašac (3km)
- Planići (3.2km)
- Miševići (3.2km)
- Gnjevine (3.3km)
- Bojra (3.3km)
- Mahala (3.5km)
- Alavandići (3.6km)
- Arnaut Polje (3.8km)
- Potkrš (3.9km)
- Kotline (4.1km)
- Dečevo (4.2km)
- Erakovići (4.2km)
- Podkrš (4.2km)
- Rakuša (4.3km)
- Ðurovo Brdo (4.4km)
- Žitin (4.5km)
- Staro (4.6km)
- Vodice (4.8km)
- Bačilovina (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šilježe Brdo
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Lučice (4.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Komaran (3.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Šilježe Brdo (0km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vlasan (3.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gnjevine (3.4km)
Airports close to Šilježe Brdo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (128.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.6km)