Traveling Luck for Kršine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krsine?What's around Krsine?
Wikipedia near Krsine
Where to stay near Kršine
The timezone in Krsine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.2792°, Longitude. 19.6786°
Satellite map around Kršine
Loading map of Kršine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kršine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rudine (1.8km)
- Bukovik (2km)
- Orašac (2.1km)
- Bojra (2.2km)
- Bjelaći (2.3km)
- Komaran (2.5km)
- Planići (2.9km)
- Gnjevine (3.1km)
- Erakovići (3.1km)
- Mahala (3.1km)
- Miševići (3.2km)
- Alavandići (3.4km)
- Žitin (3.7km)
- Arnaut Polje (3.7km)
- Bačilovina (3.7km)
- Dubravčići (4km)
- Kotline (4km)
- Tomaševići (4.1km)
- Staro (4.2km)
- Rajca (4.3km)
- Potkrš (4.3km)
- Rakuša (4.4km)
- Dečevo (4.5km)
- Mramor (4.5km)
- Podkrš (4.6km)
- Ðurovo Brdo (4.6km)
- Seoce (4.6km)
Accommodation around Kršine
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Lučice (4.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Komaran (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gnjevine (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Vranja Stena (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Šilježe Brdo (1.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Strmoglavac )) (1.3km)
Airports close to Kršine
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (147.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (165.6km)