Traveling Luck for (( Dubrave )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Dubrave ))?What's around (( Dubrave ))?
Wikipedia near (( Dubrave ))
Where to stay near (( Dubrave ))
The timezone in (( Dubrave )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2753°, Longitude. 19.6772°
Satellite map around (( Dubrave ))
Loading map of (( Dubrave )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Dubrave )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bukovik (1.5km)
- Orašac (1.7km)
- Bjelaći (1.7km)
- Komaran (2.1km)
- Bojra (2.3km)
- Rudine (2.3km)
- Planići (2.3km)
- Mahala (2.6km)
- Miševići (2.7km)
- Erakovići (2.8km)
- Alavandići (2.9km)
- Arnaut Polje (3.2km)
- Kotline (3.5km)
- Gnjevine (3.6km)
- Tomaševići (3.6km)
- Bačilovina (3.7km)
- Dubravčići (3.9km)
- Rakuša (3.9km)
- Potkrš (4km)
- Rajca (4km)
- Žitin (4.1km)
- Ðurovo Brdo (4.2km)
- Podkrš (4.2km)
- Mijačinovići (4.4km)
- Mramor (4.5km)
- Staro (4.7km)
- Mataruge (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around (( Dubrave ))
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Komaran (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gnjevine (3.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Vranja Stena (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Šilježe Brdo (1.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vlasan (4.9km)
Airports close to (( Dubrave ))
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (147km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (165.2km)