Traveling Luck for Jacimluk, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jacimluk?What's around Jacimluk?
Wikipedia near Jacimluk
Where to stay near Jacimluk
The timezone in Jacimluk is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8064°, Longitude. 19.6489°
Satellite map around Jacimluk
Loading map of Jacimluk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jacimluk, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jacimluk (0km)
- Rosulje (1.4km)
- Lokva (2.1km)
- Kovacevići (2.2km)
- Rudine (2.8km)
- Sainovina (3.3km)
- Novoselo (3.4km)
- Neševići (3.6km)
- Tomanići (4km)
- Pantelići (4.1km)
- Anžići (4.4km)
- Lekići (4.8km)
- Selakovići (4.9km)
- Simići (5km)
- Podgorica (5.2km)
- Branešca (5.3km)
- Gornji Branešci (5.4km)
- Voinovići (5.4km)
- Omar (5.5km)
- Bogdanovići (5.7km)
- Selaći (5.8km)
- Donji Branešci (5.9km)
- Mrarovac (5.9km)
- Vračarići (5.9km)
- Andići (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jacimluk
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Krivaja (2.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Branešci (4.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Leskovi Vis (5.7km)
Airports close to Jacimluk
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (184.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (209.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jacimluk
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (243.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.