Traveling Luck for Rudine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rudine?What's around Rudine?
Wikipedia near Rudine
Where to stay near Rudine
The timezone in Rudine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.7931°, Longitude. 19.6722°
Satellite map around Rudine
Loading map of Rudine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rudine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rudine (0km)
- Rosulje (1.5km)
- Sainovina (1.7km)
- Novoselo (2.4km)
- Podgorica (2.5km)
- Lekići (2.8km)
- Jacimluk (2.8km)
- Gornji Branešci (2.9km)
- Kovacevići (3.1km)
- Donji Branešci (3.4km)
- Voinovići (3.4km)
- Branešca (3.6km)
- Tomanići (4.2km)
- Lokva (4.5km)
- Pantelići (4.5km)
- Mrarovac (4.8km)
- Anžići (5km)
- Brezak (5.3km)
- Bjeliš (5.3km)
- Žigale (5.6km)
- Rosići (6km)
- Andići (6.1km)
- Simići (6.2km)
- Neševići (6.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rudine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Krivaja (3.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Vršak (5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Branešci (1.5km)
Airports close to Rudine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (186.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (192.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (206.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rudine
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (246.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.