Traveling Luck for (( Kozica )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Kozica ))?What's around (( Kozica ))?
Wikipedia near (( Kozica ))
Where to stay near (( Kozica ))
The timezone in (( Kozica )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2336°, Longitude. 19.5131°
Satellite map around (( Kozica ))
Loading map of (( Kozica )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Kozica )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Kozica (0.9km)
- Pjasci (1.3km)
- Jelovac (2km)
- (( Bijela Voda )) (2.6km)
- Breza (3.2km)
- Klopet (3.4km)
- (( Vlahovina )) (3.4km)
- Klađe (3.7km)
- Strmečica (4.3km)
- Kleke (4.5km)
- Vukovo Brdo (4.7km)
- Dujići (4.7km)
- Raščevići (4.7km)
- Razdolje (4.9km)
- Gluščevići (4.9km)
- Breza (4.9km)
- Račevo (5.2km)
- Guvništa (5.5km)
- (( Doline )) (5.6km)
Accommodation around (( Kozica ))
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- (( Gradina )) (4.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Slavic (4.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (0.3km)
Airports close to (( Kozica ))
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (117.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (133.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (149.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (159.8km)