Traveling Luck for (( Rudina )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Rudina ))?What's around (( Rudina ))?
Wikipedia near (( Rudina ))
Where to stay near (( Rudina ))
The timezone in (( Rudina )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.4994°, Longitude. 19.5531°
Satellite map around (( Rudina ))
Loading map of (( Rudina )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Rudina )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Rudina )) (0km)
- Kreševine (0.7km)
- Orašje (1.4km)
- Smrekovac (1.9km)
- Košnice (2.2km)
- Soklin (2.3km)
- Ušljivice (2.9km)
- Poljanak (3km)
- Kalafati (3.1km)
- Lokvice (3.4km)
- Zdravac (3.7km)
- Gradina (4km)
- Zgarete (4.1km)
- Zarkovina (4.1km)
- (( Brkat )) (4.4km)
- Luke (4.5km)
- (( Rakita )) (4.5km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (4.7km)
- Parlog (4.8km)
- Potpeć (5km)
- Velika Njiva (5.1km)
- Međugorje (5.2km)
- Suvo Polje (5.2km)
- Bukovac (5.2km)
Accommodation around (( Rudina ))
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (1.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pobijenik (4.6km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (3.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (4.2km)
Airports close to (( Rudina ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (152.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (164.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.5km)