Traveling Luck for Lokva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lokva?What's around Lokva?
Wikipedia near Lokva
Where to stay near Lokva
The timezone in Lokva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 16:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8228°, Longitude. 19.6483°
Satellite map around Lokva
Loading map of Lokva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lokva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lokva (0km)
- Kovacevići (2km)
- Neševići (2.1km)
- Jacimluk (2.1km)
- Pantelići (3.1km)
- Anžići (3.2km)
- Tomanići (3.3km)
- Simići (3.3km)
- Rosulje (3.4km)
- Omar (3.4km)
- Selakovići (3.6km)
- Vračarići (3.9km)
- Sainovina (4.2km)
- Rudine (4.5km)
- Banja (4.6km)
- Strmac (4.7km)
- Andići (4.8km)
- Selaći (5km)
- Popovići (5.1km)
- Lazići (5.2km)
- Bogdanovići (5.3km)
- Novoselo (5.5km)
- Lekići (5.5km)
- Stamenići (5.6km)
- Mrarovac (5.7km)
- Branešca (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Lokva
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Krivaja (4.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica )) (( Bioska (5.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Šljivovica (1.6km)
Airports close to Lokva
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (185.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (211km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lokva
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (241.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.