Traveling Luck for Gojgići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gojgici?What's around Gojgici?
Wikipedia near Gojgici
Where to stay near Gojgići
The timezone in Gojgici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:08 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5436°, Longitude. 19.8242°
Satellite map around Gojgići
Loading map of Gojgići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gojgići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gojgići
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jagnjlia (4.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (4.8km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (4.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (4.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Marića Reka (0.8km)
Airports close to Gojgići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (165km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (183.4km)