Traveling Luck for Nedići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nedici?What's around Nedici?
Wikipedia near Nedici
Where to stay near Nedići
The timezone in Nedici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.5467°, Longitude. 19.8142°
Satellite map around Nedići
Loading map of Nedići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nedići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nedići (0km)
- Gojgići (1km)
- Negbina (1.3km)
- Negbina (2.5km)
- Brkovići (2.5km)
- Volijak (3.1km)
- Kokin Brod (4.4km)
- Leševići (4.6km)
- Perišići (5.3km)
- Zapolje (5.4km)
- Selaci (5.5km)
- Popovići (6.2km)
- Vraneša (6.4km)
- Čolovino (6.4km)
- Ljubojevići (6.6km)
- Bakalovina (6.9km)
- Mutandžići (7km)
- Cikiljevina (7.1km)
- Čolanići (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Nedići
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jagnjlia (5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (5.7km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (4.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (2.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (5.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (5.5km)
Airports close to Nedići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (165.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (171.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (183.2km)