Traveling Luck for Ređuša, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Redusa?What's around Redusa?
Wikipedia near Redusa
Where to stay near Ređuša
The timezone in Redusa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5581°, Longitude. 19.8192°
Satellite map around Ređuša
Loading map of Ređuša and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ređuša, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ređuša
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (3.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (6.7km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (5.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (2.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (1.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (6.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (6.7km)
Airports close to Ređuša
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (166.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (184.6km)