Traveling Luck for Bela Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bela Glava?What's around Bela Glava?
Wikipedia near Bela Glava
Where to stay near Bela Glava
The timezone in Bela Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5589°, Longitude. 19.8753°
Satellite map around Bela Glava
Loading map of Bela Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bela Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vitorovići (3km)
- Popovići (4km)
- Brkovići (4.4km)
- Čolanići (4.9km)
- Leševići (5.2km)
- Gojgići (5.3km)
- Dželebdžići (5.4km)
- Pećinari (5.4km)
- Goronjići (5.5km)
- Popovići (5.6km)
- Straža (5.8km)
- Žunići (5.9km)
- Nedići (6km)
- Lazovići (6km)
- Dukovići (6.5km)
- Rogovići (6.6km)
- Tanovići (6.6km)
- Tomići (6.8km)
- Cukavci (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bela Glava
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Peć (1.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Bukov Do (4.3km)
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (5.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (6.4km)
Airports close to Bela Glava
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (168.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (168.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (187.9km)