Traveling Luck for Vranjevine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vranjevine?What's around Vranjevine?
Wikipedia near Vranjevine
Where to stay near Vranjevine
The timezone in Vranjevine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 19:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4228°, Longitude. 19.5794°
Satellite map around Vranjevine
Loading map of Vranjevine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vranjevine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ledinci (1.3km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (1.4km)
- Ljeskovac (1.5km)
- Raskrsnica (2.5km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (2.7km)
- (( Ledinke )) (2.7km)
- Krašljevići (3.2km)
- (( Visočica )) (3.2km)
- (( Avdovi )) (3.6km)
- Barice (3.9km)
- (( Metaljka )) (3.9km)
- Rosulje (4km)
- (( Kukavice )) (4km)
- (( Dužani )) (4km)
- Podborak (4.3km)
- Prošće (4.3km)
- Kraj (4.3km)
- Rogušje (4.5km)
- Vojnica (4.6km)
- Brašansko Brdo (4.7km)
- Bajnovići (4.7km)
- (( Šerbetovac )) (4.8km)
- Brajsalica (5km)
- Prljevac (5.1km)
- Brdo (5.1km)
- Prljci (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (3.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (4.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.4km)
Airports close to Vranjevine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.6km)