Traveling Luck for (( Koštelje )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Kostelje ))?What's around (( Kostelje ))?
Wikipedia near (( Kostelje ))
Where to stay near (( Koštelje ))
The timezone in (( Kostelje )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.4056°, Longitude. 19.5725°
Satellite map around (( Koštelje ))
Loading map of (( Koštelje )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Koštelje )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krašljevići (1.7km)
- Barice (1.9km)
- Rogušje (2.3km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (2.7km)
- Raskrsnica (2.8km)
- Prljevac (2.8km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (2.9km)
- Ljeskovac (2.9km)
- Brašansko Brdo (3.4km)
- Ledinci (3.6km)
- Seljane (3.8km)
- Prljci (4km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (4.5km)
- Prošće (4.6km)
- Zasok (4.7km)
- Prevalija (4.9km)
- Lukovac (4.9km)
- (( Ledinke )) (5km)
- (( Avdovi )) (5.1km)
- Seljašnica (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (2.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (3.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (2.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (1.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3.1km)
Airports close to (( Koštelje ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167.6km)