Traveling Luck for Gornje Babine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornje Babine?What's around Gornje Babine?
Wikipedia near Gornje Babine
Where to stay near Gornje Babine
The timezone in Gornje Babine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4192°, Longitude. 19.4864°
Satellite map around Gornje Babine
Loading map of Gornje Babine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornje Babine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Babine (0km)
- Ljubojevina (2km)
- Mrkića Ograda (2.2km)
- Ramovina (3.1km)
- Grbovići (3.1km)
- (( Gradina )) (3.4km)
- Prevalija (3.5km)
- Žarvine (3.8km)
- Pleskići (3.9km)
- Bare (4.2km)
- Mosurovina (4.2km)
- Ograde (4.3km)
- (( Šerbetovac )) (4.6km)
- Prljci (4.7km)
- Brašansko Brdo (5.2km)
- Kraj (5.5km)
- Spajići (5.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (4.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (4.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (1.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (1.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Babotina (5.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (5.2km)
Airports close to Gornje Babine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (162.7km)